What’s happening? Each Sunday, we run our service from 4:00pm-5:30pm. During the service we’ll make space for praise, preaching and prayer.
What about children and young people? Our wonderful Kingdom Kids team run a group for children aged 3-11 to grow in Jesus, have fun being His friend and tell His story. Equally, CtR Youth is a cool & welcoming group for young people aged 11-18 to become more like Jesus. These groups take place in the second half of the service, after worship.
What about refreshments? Refreshments are served before the service from 3:30 each week. We are asking people to bring their own cups, so that we can avoid the use of disposable paper cups.
What about COVID? Our COVID-related guidance is in line with national government restrictions. However, we are still taking precautions to ensure we stay as COVID-secure as possible, including offering two separate seating areas:
- Main hall - This is the large room where the live service will take place. You will not be required to wear a mask and the seats will not be socially distanced.
- Entrance hall - This is the smaller room next to the main hall, connected by the large double doors. In this room, we will ask everyone to wear masks and sit socially distanced.
Please note - mask wearing is now a matter of personal choice and you will not be asked to wear one for singing in the main hall.
Additionally, below are some of the other measures we’re taking:
- Hand sanitiser will be available when you arrive, as well as throughout the building
- Windows will be kept open to allow ventilation
- The foyer will remain COVID-secure and everyone aged 12+ will need to wear a mask when in this room
- It is suggested that people take a lateral flow test before attending
Can I help out? Please do! In particular, we are looking for help in the following: refreshments, setup & pack-down, audio and visuals. Contact a member of the CtR leadership team for more info.
What about … ?
- Parking - St Nics does have parking, however it is limited. Please walk/cycle to the venue if possible.
- Live-streaming - We livestream every Sunday service via Zoom. Contact a member of the CtR leadership team for the link.
- Symptoms - Please do not attend if you have any covid-related symptoms (a high temperature, a new & continuous cough, or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.)
See you Sunday!
Verse of the day